MY NEW BLOGADDRESS


& OTHER STORIES EARRINGS
GUCCI BAG
ZARA BOOTS
& OTHER STORIES KNIT
ZARA JEANS 


I´ve been scrolling through different online stores for the past few days and fell in love with these pieces. A cozy sweater and some cool new boots would make me super happy. My Monday would´ve also started a bit better with these cute earrings and jeans with a special touch, haha. And well, the bag is something I could only dream of... Maybe in the beige suade one tho? I decided to try and start doing these kinds of post maybe once a week for some inspo for all of us. My day has´t been the best today, but well I just have to get stuff sorted better and do things that make me feel good. Hope you have a better  start to the week than I did! 

//Viimesten päivien aikana olen scrollaillut monia eri nettikauppoja ja rakastuin muutamiin kappaleisiin. Pehmeä neule ja coolit uudet bootsit piristäisi tällä hetkellä. Mun maanantai olisi ainakin alkanut paremmin näteillä korviksilla ja farkuilla jossa on sitä pientä ekstraa. Ja noh, tämä Guccin laukku on tietenkin kappale josta voin vain unelmoida mutta ehkä koko beigenä, a girl can dream right? Päätin yrittää tehdä tämmöset viikottaiset postaukset inspiraationa meille kaikille. Rehellisesti sanottuna mulla ei ole ollut paras startti viikkoon, nyt pitää vai yrittää saada asiat kuntoon ja tehdä lisää asioita jotka luovat itselleni hyvän mielen. Toivottavasti teidän viikko sai paremman alun!  


Lähetä kommentti

Sisällön tarjoaa Blogger.